Saturday, May 16, 2009

Stay-cation Part I

The kiddos were feeling better by Friday and MiMi is out of school for the summer so we headed to the zoo together! :)
We had a great time and enjoyed our picnic lunch before leaving...several times Mallory called MiMi "her MiMi" which I thought was so sweet. :) MiMi and PaPa asked if the kids could spend the night for part one of our "Stay-cation" so of course we said "YES!" We are so grateful for all the memories they are making on sleepovers!! I have so many wonderful memories of that with "my Sug (short for sugar)". It's so great for all 3 parties involved! And it freed Mike and I up to go out on a date!

This morning PaPa made French Toast for breakfast and then Mallory and MiMi played with Playdough before we picked them up after sleeping in and going out to a leisurely breakfast! Now it is naptime and school time for me and then if the weather holds out we are going to the school to shoot some hoops and play on the playground as a family!

1 comment:

Ali said...

yea for date night. especially with sick kids all week!