Friday, May 1, 2009

Roly Poly Real Estate...


Mr. Roly Poly is all over the place in his crib nowadays! Both our kids didn't realize at first that when they roll and hit the rungs on one side they can "kick it in reverse" and head the other way...They think they have run out of "real estate" at that point...I think he got the hang of it during his a.m. nap though!

How fun is it to go in and get this little guy after a nap!!?!? And can you see his teeth on the bottom? (The rungs made it a shadow-y pic...kinda cool...)

And here he is pre-wake up...We love our little Roly Poly!

3 comments:

lala said...

What a cute roly poly! Does he normally sleep with shoes on?? That would drive me crazy!

The Perreca Family said...

Welcome to the world of boys! Alden may be entering middle school before I let him out of his crib since he's ALL over it, too!

Carol said...

What a cutie! :) I was thinking that I didn't remember Amina rolling all over her crib like that but that's because she skipped to crawling soon after rolling... well and slept mostly in her car seat or my arms at that age. And I can't believe that she was nearly taking steps by the time she was this age... yikes! He's growing up so much and I love that dimple too!