Saturday, May 2, 2009

Senorita Squirrely


We have had quite the weekend and it's only Sat! Yay! That's the best feeling when you have more of the weekend left than you think you should! :)
Mike enjoyed a "Bachelor's Pad" Fri. and Sat. while I was at the Conference at Church...MiMi and PaPa called and asked to have the kids over for an overnight while Daddy was working on Friday so Mike came home to an empty house...He had lots of down time...which he loves! (Thanks MiMi and PaPa!) He really didn't know what to do at first! And Carter enjoyed his first overnight without his parents and Mallory didn't mind sharing the lime light with her brother...I know they both can't wait for Summer School to hang out with MiMi 4 mornings a week!

Love that dimple on my boy! And Aunt Susan came by for dinner and jumped right into feeding her nephew!
Oh and the top pic is from a B-Day party for one of our Playgroup Buddies today...we squeezed that in after naptime...Mal and I...Am I a squirrel-y or what...the last 2 weekends have been action packed...and I love it!!!!! But now it is time to veg and relax and watch a movie with Mike!

No comments: