Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Hidden Camera


Yesterday was all about trying to find "balance"...My squirrelyness caught up with me and I had 4 activities planned in the span of 4 hrs...What in the world?!?!! My friends were very gracious to me as I had to bow out of playgroup in order to get the rest of the stuff done...God is constantly trying to teach me to "slow down"...why can't I learn??? :) I'm glad He is so patient with me...and my friends and family are too! Hopefully one of these days I will find "balance"!!!

My parents have the cutest tape of my sister Susan singing "Hey Diddle Diddle" when she was Mallory's age...and I'm desperate to capture her "talking and singing on film," but she is wise to the ways of Momma....so I have to hide the camera these days...hopefully soon I'll catch her singing! :)

I almost trick her...but then she "melts"...

Then when the camera is hidden we get a bit more footage....I love her language and know it won't be long before she doesn't have her "own" language anymore...

No comments: