Monday, May 11, 2009

"It's Mudder's Day!!!!"


My "Mudder's" Day started off with snuggle bc our little girl has her first cold in months and months! The bed was still out from Thomas' special sleepover so we got to enjoy a little Elmo in bed! Daddy made us breakfast. (Mike spoils me all the time...not just on holidays...I am so grateful!) Then I headed to church alone bc we didn't want anyone to catch her cold and I was teaching the Middle School Girls...Then after several hours of school for me we had a lovely cookout with my parents and sister! Everything was sooo tasty!

Happy (Grand)mother's Day MiMi! (Mallory cracks us up now with her "pained" smiles!

Mallory and MiMi planted some flowers for me on our back deck after dinner as Carter looked on. Throughout the day Mal would say, "It's Mudder's Day!!!!" What a special day!

No comments: