Tuesday, May 5, 2009

"A Day Late and a Dollar Short"


Had a great morning with our Neighborhood Playgroup at Club Mom at the Mall...kids eat free and there is always entertainment. Mallory loved the music and seeing Clifford and The Red Robin...she is always so excited to see the characters, but so shy and only gives them high fives. She wanted to know where Santa was...Can you tell it's been a while since we went to the mall? :)
We also finally got our Resurrection Eggs...I'm so excited to do these for the next 12 nights at dinner time...I just never got to the mall before Easter...and they had some left and they were half price....I guess sometimes it pays to be "a day (in our case days and days) late and a dollar short!" :)

I tried to steer clear of the rides and was able to keep Mallory away from the ones near the food court, but relented when we were at the other end of the mall...a less kid traffic-y area...I'm such a germ-a-phobe!...but we lathered up in Purell after her ride...she still has no clue that if you put money in it moves!
Now I'm off to my "virtual classroom" during naptime...that's right! I'm back in school! Wish me luck! :)



1 comment:

The Perreca Family said...

That's great! I let Addie "ride" the rides near us, and she has no clue that you put money in them! As long as she is happy to just sit on them, I'm going to let her!!