Monday, May 11, 2009

My Cup Overflows...


Love to see our little ones playing....

And being "smarmed"... (I think she gets that from me...what do you think sisters???)

And wrestling...he loves rolling around with her and laughs and laughs...until he is over it and "Momma the Ref" has to step in...

Mother's Day has always been special, but even more so after we began this journey towards a family. My heart was so grateful that the Lord heard "my cries" for a family and answered them with these 2 sweet children. After 2 losses and 2 children each being born a month early I am humbled to be called a mother and ever so grateful to have these little people in my life....my cup overflows on a daily basis and I am grateful to be "living my dream."

1 comment:

Courtney said...

and you live it so beautifully!