Sunday, May 3, 2009

My Pack ack!


Watched the movie Once last night...very good...different type of "musical"...Now we are going to have to download some of that soundtrack! :) And today we drove to church for the 1st time as a fam in our van...it felt very much like we were "playing house"! :) You'd think I was driving a jeep the way I try to wave at other people driving Siennas now...I know they must think I'm crazy...but they're my people now! :)
I need to be better about writing down the things that Mallory says bc I love so much of what she says these days...here she is above with her beloved "pack ack"...aka backpack/diaper bag...it's so nice that she loves to carry it...we no longer have to! She feels like such a big girl with her backpack on heading to her Sunday School Class and MOPS class each week!

No comments: