Friday, May 1, 2009

Fort Fun Remix!!!


I am really enjoying my special time with Mallory when Carter takes his morning nap each day. We made a cool fort today and had a blast playing in it! She said something funny and I laughed and she said, "I crackin you up Momma!"...she does crack me up....all the time! I love her so much! :)

She is my big helper and loves to wash dishes with me...and when Carter is sleeping she will say..."shhhhh (with her finger to her lips...) Carter SEEEPING!!!!" (with no volume control!)

Our cats enjoyed some time in the fort as well...

I'm gonna miss this girl 2 days a week next yr!!! She brings such JOY to my mornings!

2 comments:

lala said...

Something is not right with that cat!! It's evil I tell ya!! LOL!

The Perreca Family said...

Such happy times!!