Sunday, January 4, 2009

Mr. Chuckles the Catnapper!


Carter has done a great job for the first 2 nights in the Nursery! It is so weird not to have him in our room anymore! The first night he slept and woke like normal, but "talked" a lot more and wiggled....I would go up and check on him when he did so, but he was still asleep...the crib probably felt so big to him! He didn't "talk" as much last night so I think he is settling in! It's been so nice to have so much help around these past 2 wks as we try to transition him into the crib for naps. I love snuggling with my babies for naps when they are little, but now that he is 4 months he needs to learn how to nap on his own. I've been reading all of my "sleep" books and have yet to come across a chapter on how to "gently" teach your 2nd child to nap when you have a toddler who wants to "help" as well! It's going to be interesting trying this once Mike goes back to work! :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

what precious little Carter giggles! love it!!