Wednesday, January 7, 2009

A List, for the List, for the List!


Carter enjoys watching family activities (Like "Beauty Salon") from his new perch...(aka the excersaucer) We just recently brought it back down from the attic and he looooooooooooves it! Notice the bib...somebody has been a "Drooly McDroolerton" lately...Could this really be the beginning of teething already?!?!?!

I've always been a "spaz," but since Carter arrived I feel even more "squirrel-y"! (What would I do w/o my super organized husband?!?!!?) This morning I went out in the driving rain with 2 little ones (crazy!) bc I needed stamps...so I made a list last night of a few other things we needed...stuck it to the mirror in the bathroom, forgot it when I left, wrote another one at the bus stop as we waited, then got inside the store and realized I left that list stuck to the dash...It's almost comical right?!?! So I was doing it by memory in the store (you'd think I'd have it down writing it that much) and I remembered everything on the list...except...guess what??? Stamps! :) Hence the need for this blog...I don't want to forget these days with my little ones, so I need to write it down! :)

My friend Ginny took the above pic of Mallory and her "best cat friend" (as Cousin Abby used to say)...I love the pic bc it really sums up their relationship...they are such buddies! Mallory's favorite new game to play is "Beauty Salon"...She was doing my hair the other day and in the midst of her banter she looked at Maggie and said, "Mags I brush Momma!"

3 comments:

Kelley said...

okay...I am just a novice photographer...but THIS photo needs to be published or entered in some contest! I mean...I may be biased 'cause I just love this little face toooo much... but I dont think so!! AWESOME!!!

Michelle said...

What a super sweet picture of Mallory and Maggie!!

Anonymous said...

wahoo- thanks for the publicity of the pic! =)