Thursday, January 22, 2009

"Gickle Gickle!!!"



Today when I dropped Mallory off with the "Banana Bunch" at MOPS not a tear was shed and she went straight to her teacher....She really likes her teacher and her friends which I'm happy about, but a part of me crumbled a bit. :) Her reaction to my return was the best though...running and squealing across the room! (These pics are of her after we got home and in the one above she had just said, "Banana Bunch!!!!")

She is growing up and I wanted to write some of the recent Mal-isms so as not to forget!

*"I want to read to you gether" (together)...and this totally means for me to read to her
*"wogger" = water
*"I want to hold her"...when she wants me to hold her
*She likes to tickle cheeks now and say, "gickle gickle!!!!"
*"Cur-did-dus" George
*"Jah-jas" = Jesus

No comments: