Friday, January 23, 2009

First Kids...


This morning while the 7 yr old who I watch was building a fort for my kids in the living room and the 10 yr old was playing on the computer I was thinking about the Obama girls who are the exact same age...What are they doing before school this morning?!?!? It's been so fun to imagine what they are up to and thinking about them in their new BIG house! This morning on the TODAY show they read a letter that the Bush girls wrote to the new first kids...it was so touching that I was bawling! It is so important to remember that our presidents are husbands and fathers too...they need so much prayer to be able to be so many things to so many people! I can't imagine family life with the "weight of the world" on my shoulders....literally! And despite how we feel about their decisions on things they are trying their best to lead our country and need our prayers! And so do the little people who call them Daddy! :)











1 comment:

Anonymous said...

that was a sweet letter- thanks for sharing! ps- I read "Midwives" a few years ago- pretty good book! Let me know what you think!