Monday, January 19, 2009

Interference


"Interference" takes on a whole new meaning when you try to watch football with your kids. :) I thought it would be fun to let Daddy watch the games on Sunday...so Carter and I ran out and got some subs for dinner...very festive I thought! While I was out Mike got to watch the game, do puzzles with Mallory, catch a little Elmo, and change a diaper! Talk about some major interference!!! :) Then when I got home he had to put up with the "family historian" snapping pics and a toddler munching on his dinner...."Daddy I want some! Daddy I want "mon" ("more"...we are gonna miss our little Jamaican girl when she learns more has an "r" not an "n" in it!) After the first game 2 of the "defenders" (more like "offenders") went upstairs so that Mallory could take a bath. Daddy and Carter had a much more peaceful time watching the 2nd game. Can't wait for the Super Bowl! :)

No comments: