Tuesday, January 13, 2009

4 Month Well Visit


Here is our little guy doing a stretch in the morning in his new crib...He has that "GGPa twinkle" in his eyes...We think of Daddy's Grandpa often when he smiles...We wish Carter could have met him....
We had Carter's 4 Month Visit today and all is well! I love our ped. bc he is so compassionate and loving and reminds me of "The Great Physician"....He took his time answering all of my ?s! Here are Carter's new stats:
Weight: 15 lbs 12 ozs 75%tile
Height: 90%tile

So it seemed he switched up his stats from last time...in %tile points...but he is a "biggins" and we have no doubt that he will be at 20lbs by a yr and be able to turn that car seat around! (Mallory just barely made it with her weight at a yr!!)

He gave us a prescription for a cough Carter has had since Thanksgiving...he thinks Carter might be allergic to something and it will just take time to fig it out...and since we have given it time to clear up and it hasn't we will try some medicine to see if that helps! Cross your fingers it's not the cats!

Carter's neck muscles are getting better, but still need some work...So Mommy needs to show some "Tough Love" and put little guy on his tummy even more...He isn't a huge fan, but we will be doing it each time I put him on a blanket from now on! Mallory loves to comfort "Brother Bear" during his workouts as seen below. :) We love our little guy so much!

4 comments:

Kelley said...

How much I love these two kids! I know I hardly ever get to see them.. but just the way Mike brags about them and you glow over them on here..I have grown to adore them so deeply. Many prayers for both of them always... They are such gifts!!!

Anonymous said...

what a cutie pie! and such a nice big sister...=)

The Perreca Family said...

So sweet!! I love how M is comforting him! Addie used to do the same thing for Alden when he had this tummy time!

Johanna said...

They are absolutely precious! I can tell she LOVES him so much!