Friday, January 30, 2009

A "Crank-o-saurus" Pays a Visit


Goofing off with brother bear!

Watching Telly Tells the Truth before dinner...notice the "Sleep Book"...never too far away!

A love pat...and then some reading....! :)

Nap Training! Nap training! Yesterday was a doo-zee! Carter had 2 great naps a la car seat and then when I tried to put him down for his 3rd nap in the crib a riot broke out! Crank-o-saurus in the hizzy! (Very hard on Momma Bear!) But today has been so much better....3 nice naps! All 3 in the car seat though...I think I need to ease up a bit and "let go"...I was talking with a friend and sometimes when you let go and then try it again in a bit...it works! The car seat works so nicely with his congestion too for naps...A naps a nap right?!?!! We are so glad to have our happy baby back today! :)

2 comments:

Carol said...

Such cute pics! I can't believe how big Carter is getting! Well I think a nap is a nap ;) But that's coming from someone whose 10 1/2 month old won't nap in her crib still! Amina sleeps great in my arms and the carseat during the day... and great in her crib at night. I can just hardley make it through one nap with more than 10-15 min of screaming... followed by 20 minutes to calm down from the screaming... let alone all naps for multiple days in a row! We'll both get there eventually I'm sure! But for now a nap is a nap! ;)

Anonymous said...

okay, the picture at the bottom of Carter watching TV with his arms crossed is totally cracking me up- he looks like he is so intently listening and contemplating what is on TV! I love it! =)