Monday, December 6, 2010

Signing up Sidekick #2!


Today I signed up Mr. Man for preschool....how did our little moose get to be such a big boy? Click here to see when we signed Mal up...she looks so little! It feels so weird to have 2 kids old enough for preschool...we will have to wait and see if they both get the classes we are hoping for...they are doing registration a little different this year...M will hopefully stay with 3 days next yr and Carter will go 2 days...they won't be home together during the week... :***( but it is a good way to ease me into them being away for Elementary School...and it will be nice to have special time with both of them on their days off...

Love to see the nativity and all the story lines the kids come up with...Carter helped me go grocery shopping this morning and then we came back here to play...he is slowly talking more and it is so neat...he can sing lots of songs now in the car and when I sing Jesus I am Resting Resting and Isaiah 40 (few stanzas of each before nap and bedtime) he tries to sing along and I love it! Can't wait until we can communicate fully! :)

Here is the little guy as we wait to pick up M after school...he often closes his eyes when he doesn't want to do something...If I close my eyes you are no longer there tactic...I asked him to smile for the pic...(one of those little things that drives you crazy and makes you wanna laugh that your kids do...) And we are working on making Santa from M's school... a cotton ball a day until he is complete on Christmas Eve! Love this time of year! :)

2 comments:

Elizabeth Johnson Phillips said...

So sweet. We are loving doing the cotton ball Santa as well...

The Perreca Family said...

What a special time with your little man- I can't believe he's going to preschool next year?!?