Sunday, December 5, 2010

New Neighbors


The bachelor pad next door is no more...our neighbor got married and brings 3 new girls into his family....Mike and I got to go to the wedding Saturday....(Thanks for watching the kids MiMi and PaPa!)...it was so awesome to see a bridesmaid and groomsmen walk in and then link arms at the end of the ceremony and leave as brother and sister...it will be neat to see how the dynamic changes next door with all the ladies moving in...Mike and I got to sit with another couple at the reception who will be married 50 yrs in April...we loved listening to their stories...then we moved locations in the restaurant and there was dancing! Fun! I love weddings and loved going to 3 recently...always fun to learn from the pastor and enjoy the reception and celebrate! (And rock the same dress and sweater to all 3!...oh yes I did! One day when I go back to work I will have more nice things to wear...right now I am a sweat shirt and jeans gal...)
It flurried Sat. night and we woke up to a dusting before church on Sunday! So Christmas-y!

2 comments:

Courtney said...

i LOVE your sweater! you look beautiful!

Carla said...

Gorgeous pic, Sarah!