Friday, December 17, 2010

SNOWcation...


We played inside until 11 on Thurs...It was so exciting to wait for the snow to start falling...Schools had been canceled the night before...After the ground was covered we went out!

Such excitement....Mal goes down the slide first! But not before Carter tries to have a taste..

"Walking in a winter wonderland..."

Carter gives it a try and gets some serious air at the bottom! Those snow suits make you zoom down the slide!

Trying to catch some snowflakes...

Carter was TOO FUNNY out there! He was getting so frustrated with his mittens and not being able to grab the snow...RALLLLLLPHY!!!! He was loving eating the snow..

TASTE the GOODness that is a SNOWDAY!

I know snow days are a double bonus for me bc Mike is home with us! I am so grateful he gets to enjoy these days with us...wish everyone didn't have to work and could be home in the snow too!

Too busy eating to smile... :)

What a fun morning!

2 comments:

The Perreca Family said...

What fun!! We have LOVED our Snowcation, too!! I just wish my kids had wanted to go outside- they wanted nothing to do with the snow this time!!

Ali said...

my boys loved eating the snow too.