Sunday, December 19, 2010

Graham Fam Christmas


Mary and "Joe-fuss" at the bottom of the stairs....quite of few nativity plays broke out while wearing arm chair covers atop heads... :) Kayla got a snappy new sweater for Christmas and enjoyed lounging by the fire...

The future Mr. and Mrs! We had a lovely breakfast together before exchanging gifts...my camera battery died so many of the memories are on other people's cameras or in my mind...(I need pics of PaPa and Aunt SQ!)

MiMi let the kids set up their nativity...

After opening the gifts the kids played with their new toys...one of which was this cool puppet theater! Many a play was put on throughout the day! And it was also used as a shop to buy puppets and also a place to put on Nativity plays...ahhhh memories! After a yummy meal of seafood lasagna the Morins and the Graham Girls headed out to look at lights before bedtime...I wish I had had my camera to capture MiMi, Laura, and Susan on the backseat of the minivan....good times good times! So glad we could all be together during this busy Christmas Season...it was a relaxing and festive day! Mike and the kids went back home after the light tour and I spent the night just like old times with my sisters...

No comments: