Friday, December 17, 2010

Exchanges...


Mike and I have had fun baking in the kitchen a couple nights last week making Buckeyes...they are pictured above before being dipped in chocolate...I always loved them growing up, but had never made them...once I saw the recipe there is no wonder I liked them so much! ....the ratio of sugar to peanut butter is almost 6:1! (My recipe was from a friend and included more sugar than the one I just linked...)

My pics in front of trees keep coming out blurry...I don't think my camera can handle the lights and wigs out...Anyone else having that problem? :) We headed out with one of our playgroups to have dinner and watch fake snow fall at one of the area open malls...We got outside to see it after dinner and the kids had a blast "rocking around the Christmas tree"....round and around they went until one parent in the group decided after 15 mins to go ask about the snow...they weren't doing it...bummer....but the kids still had fun! (And when we planned this in Nov. we had no idea we would be getting the REAL stuff the next day!) So back to Panera we went to warm up and exchange books...

It was fun to see all the kids get excited about their new books and it was fun to hang out with all the families of the playgroup...
l
Then the daddies took the kids home and the moms headed out for a Girl's Night Out and a cookie exchange...Handed out my 4 dz buckeyes and got 4 dz other fun cookies! What a fun night!

No comments: