Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Signing up "The Sidekick"!



So you would think I just applied to college for Mallory today! Ohhh the drama! Today was PreK registration for a popular school in our area. The sign ups were at 10am...no earlier...so after putting the kids on the bus we headed over...the line was already over 20 people deep when we arrived 40 mins early! Yikes! It was fun bonding with the other parents as we waited...Def felt the drama building and had butterflies! It was hilarious! But she got in! Some of the other classes were full and kids had to be wait listed...I'm so excited we got there in time to hold a spot for next yr in her age bracket! I'm sad to be losing my "sidekick" for 2 days next yr...but she will have her "own thing" and I think she is ready. And the teacher in me is so excited for her!!! Yay!!!! Now I can go relax before lunch with the kids and watch some "Barney-saur" as she affectionately calls him! :)

4 comments:

lala said...

Congratulations!! Mal Mal is moving on up!!

Ali said...

So fun! She'll love it.

The Barnes Family said...

YAY! My mom told me yesterday and I said that she will just love Mallory - such a sweet little girl!!

The Perreca Family said...

Yay! Addie just started preschool in Feb and she LOVES it! Which school is Mal going to?