Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Rain Rain Go Away....


...we want a ***snow*** day! :) We are desperate for the "white stuff" around here! I have so many wonderful memories and so does Mike of snow as a child and all the cool activities that go along with it...and missing school! So fun! But we have been at a loss here for YEARS! I am hoping the "pendulum will swing back" and we are in for some good snowy yrs...but I'm afraid that there might be something to the whole "global warming thing." I hope not...I want my kids to have cool memories too!
Today the flakes were so big and fluffy...I sent Mallory out in her snow boots before we loaded up into the car for the bus stop...and she had fun running around in it...I'm glad she did bc by the time we got home it was all rain....


It's fun to stomp in the rain puddles anyway! Maybe next time will be "our time!!!" :)

1 comment:

The Perreca Family said...

So disapointing.... When you least expect it- it will snow buckets!!