Saturday, February 14, 2009

Feeling the Love! :)


What a fun couple of days! MiMi and PaPa babysat last night so me and "My Valentine" could go out to hear an amazing speaker at MOPS talk about having Adventurous Marriages, Families, and Kids! Lots to think about and discuss! And then today Aunt Susan came over for breakfast bearing gifts...Then I went to teach a Science lesson at a B-Day party with a friend and Mike and the kids got to hang out with Matt and Sandy and then MiMi this afternoon. Love family and holidays! :)

It's been a fun day to make everything look like a heart...heart chicken nuggets, cheese, etc.
And then Chinese and a movie with my Valentine tonight! :)

2 comments:

The Barnes Family said...

Looks like you had a wonderful V-day!! (We must have been thinking on the same line....see the title for my blog post yesterday!!)

The Perreca Family said...

Awwww!!! Such cute kiddos and happy memories!!