Friday, September 12, 2008

Plans of Love....



"BEFORE anything else, ABOVE all else, BEYOND everything else, GOD LOVES US. God loves us EXTRAVAGANTLY, RIDICULOUSLY, without LIMIT or CONDITION. God is in love with us...God yearns for us." ~Roberta Bondi

"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to PROSPER you and NOT to HARM you, plans to GIVE you HOPE and a FUTURE." ~Jeremiah 29:11
Mike and I are overwhelmed with love for our little ones...We could spend so much time just looking at them and thinking about the plans the Lord has for their lives...and it is so crazy to think that as much as we love them...God loves them more and He loves everyone He created with that same intensity! Amazing!

3 comments:

Kelley said...

I am also in love with your children... I am going to create a proposal to submit to the school board to allow Mike to bring Mallory to school.... her little face MADE MY DAY yesterday!

And I need to come squeeze on that boy again soon...

Such reminders how real and good God is...

Anonymous said...

Hey Sarah!

He is so big and adorable. I have to come meet hime soon. I can't wait!
Mallory is growing too. Looking every bit like Mike:-) I love her blonde ponytails!
I am so glad everything is going well.
C U Soon!

Anonymous said...

I did nto sign my name on the first comment. Sorry it was me, Auntie Chi-