Sunday, September 28, 2008

End of the Rainbow....


Wish Mallory could have been part of this family photo!

Susie was def the "belle of the ball"...such a beautiful dress!

Carter stayed awake for the ceremony and the reception until the dance floor opened....I love that he had his own nametag!!!

We just got back from my roomie Susie's wedding...it was such a gorgeous wedding and reception! Can't believe Carter turned 1 month yesterday and attended his first wedding! (Mallory was 1 month too when she attended her first...My friend Milton's (Mike B) wedding and stayed in a hotel for the first time too...)
While we were driving to MD we saw a rainbow...the really cool thing was we saw the end of it! Neither of us had ever been at the end of a rainbow...we are sad to say there was no pot of gold on I-95 where it was hitting and no leprechauns darting in and out of traffic...(SADness!) But it was a really neat experience...guess we were at the wrong end! :)

1 comment:

The Perreca Family said...

I just love M's costume- SO cute!! And that was super adorable for Carter to have his own place card at the wedding! I bet he was the cutest guest!!