Thursday, September 11, 2008

Daughter Date!


Mal loved the swing and the big slide! She is growing up so quick!



Feeding the ducks...you start out with about 4 and then it gets a little "Alfred Hitchcock attack of the Birds scary" by the end!


We went to our OB yesterday for our 2 wk post C-Section visit...We are going to miss him so much...wish he could be our ped! :) He gave me the "green light" to drive and do more, so today I took Mallory to the park and the boys stayed home and watched Sports Center. :) It was so good to get out and do something with just Mallory! I can't remember the last time I got to do that since I was resting the last month of being preg... I think we both needed to get out of the house and we really enjoyed the time just the 2 of us! :)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Sarah, I love all the new pictures of Mallory and Carter.

The Perreca Family said...

What a sweet time! Glad you are able to drive again- that always was the hardest part for me!! Enjoy your newfound freedom!!