Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Bottoms Up!


Finally got a pic of little man sleeping like this...so many times on vacation I had wished I had my camera to document, but didn't...but I caught him the other night when I went to check on him...Love when they sleep like that! :)

He started running a lowgrade fever on Sat...didn't know if it was teeth or fighting something...so I took him to the doctor yesterday...and everything was fine and his fever broke yesterday afternoon...so who knows...I'm just glad he feels better! :) We layed low this weekend to give him all of his naps and rest that he needed...But during afternoon naptime on Sat. Susan and I went out and got a new comforter (on sale!) for our bedroom...it has been needed for quite some time...I am so excited to finally have shams, etc for our bed! Yay! Then Mike, Susan, and I went "Anne Marrow Lindbergh" on our house for the rest of the afternoon...the kiddos were so good to play and help us out as we worked...it was miraculous that they let us get so much done! We felt so accomplished by the end of the day and had Sunday to relax and enjoy!

On Sunday we stayed home from church and let Carter nap and then headed to the park to take a hike in the woods...It was so neat to walk along and point things out to the kids in God's creation...we just couldn't help to think "what a MIGHTY God we serve" when looking at the intricate fern or seeing so many turtles sunning on logs in the lake...and when we were listening to our Scripture memory CD on the way home Mallory exclaimed at track #9..."This is Carter and my song!!!" It is what we clung to during our pregnancies...I love that she loves those verses and claims them! :)

And Friday we spent some time at MiMi and PaPa's hanging out with the kittens and going to a Preview Yard Sale for one of their neighbors...M got some new PJs and put them on right away when we got back...Then I mistakenly told her about the PJ Party we were invited to at Little Gym...Thanks so much for inviting us Trina and Riley...she had so much fun!!! (Can't believe I didn't take any pics!) 7 hrs was a long wait for the party! I usually tell her exciting things a few hrs before....It was all she could talk about all afternoon! :)

Aren't they "cquoot" as M would say?!!?! Anyone need a kitten?!?! :)

Spent some time rereading a good book...(thanks Sally!) And went on a date with my hubby! MiMi and PaPa kept the kids Fri. night...so nice to have a little time alone with my best friend! We went out on the town and didn't get back til 11pm! It was like old times! :)

Here is a tower M and a before friend made for Noah on Fri...It's like the leaning Tower of Pisa! Little C has been crawling more and more on his hands and knees this weekend (not the army crawl) and is chatting with us...I love the "diggle diggle stage of developement" where you have pretend convos....here is a clip of M a little older than C, but having a little convo with me...I love chatting with my little people!

No comments: