Thursday, September 24, 2009

Life is Not a Fairy Tale


Little Miss saw this dress in her closet yesterday (another pass down) and thought it was Cinderella's ballgown...She was so excited she just had to put it on...complete with her glass slippers and of course a dance with the Prince (her Daddy)...Love this stage and all the wonder and excitement! But life isn't a fairy tale...it's messy, isn't it? :)

Just got back from my first MOPs Meeting of the year...Carter is in the "Galaxy Gigglers" class there (love the name!) and Mal is at Preschool...so nice to just have a time of encouragement for me with other moms.

We need the gospel everyday bc life is messy...and MOPs is one of the ways I can "be still" and reflect on that...Our kids are still having trouble sharing me when it's just the 3 of us...but we can pray for them and with them for this to get easier...and Carter even holds my hand now when we pray before dinner as a family...I love holding his tiny hand and seeing the rest of my family holding hands and knowing that
"where two or three come together in my name, there am I with them."
~Matt 18:20

1 comment:

Kelley said...

you need to frame THAT picture of mike and mal dancing! hang it in her room, display it at her wedding, and remind her that she will always be daddy's little girl... it is the sweetest pic ever.... xoxooxox