Thursday, September 24, 2009

1 Peter 5:7


Went for a walk on a bike trail and to find a playground yesterday (pretending to be residents of yet another neighborhood)...and found this cool tunnel to play in...

Love his expression...and "beast" I tell you...(check out below)!!! He didn't get too far up this one though!


A Rescue Squad and Fire Truck zoomed passed the playground as I snapped this pic...M is obsessed with them... "Where they going? They are going to help someone!!!" It always makes me pause and pray for the person bc here we are having a nice time playing and someone else is suffering...I've been thinking about that a lot lately...so many people we know are going through such hard times...I woke up and was praying for people the other night thinking of this...Did you know there are 38 defs for the verb "cast"?? I never knew til I looked here...I did a lot of "fishing" (or one of the other 37 defs) in my sleep...lots of casting!

The tunnel was the big hit of the day...Carter enjoyed watching his sister and having her run to us...

She enjoyed all the cool sounds she could make in there....and boy could she make some crazy ones!!! :) Momma liked the running hugs the best! :)

1 comment:

Courtney said...

sawyer does the same thing! climbs up slides! he's CRAZY!!!