Wednesday, September 16, 2009

One Busy Lady


It's been nice having "Abby Cadabs" around this morning...We did a lot while Carter slept this morning...She dressed up in 3 outfits, did puzzles, (here she is stopping her puzzlin' to do some munchin'), played school, danced, and built a bridge and a tower...She is one busy little lady!

When we were working on puzzles today she said (and she says this a lot)..."Momma you can go first...after my turn..." Trying to be gracious but totally missing the mark! :) And another thing she says a lot...She was putting on her socks today and asked if I wanted to try them on...I said, "Thanks, but they won't fit"...and she said, "It's okay Momma...You can get some when you get bigger!!!" I love how their little minds work!

Yesterday she wanted to play school after naptime and before going to the bus stop...She set all of her animals up and then said, "Okay Momma...Bye!! I'll close the door for you...." :)

Nice that she wants to have some alone playtime (she usually wants me to play everything with her), but a little bit sad....I snuck back in to take a little video of "the teacher"...

No comments: