Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Grand Central Station...


Grand Central Station is open for business again! :) I had the whole crew this morning before school...(almost all the parents took off yesterday to see their kids off to school..) Every room in the house was rocking with activity this AM...MiMi came over to help out so I could go over the rules and just take the Elem. kids to the bus this morning...Tomorrow will be the true test! Even the tots will be going! :) I bought laundry baskets for them to put all their stuff in this yr to help keep them organized! Hope it works! :)

They were so excited to see our kids and our kids were so excited to see them...one kid said, "HOLY COW Carter!!!!!!!! You look so different!!!!!" He changed a lot over the summer...And Mallory enjoyed seeing all of her friends again.

I like having a routine and having people for my kids to play with in the morning and afternoon...and then in the middle of the day I have time to concentrate on just my 2 bug-a-boos...Have to be careful they don't get lost in the shuffle when all the big kids are here...it's trickier now that Carter is mobile! Wish us luck this afternoon! :)

And here is Carter climbing the stairs before naptime...he loves to climb them...I think it's his fav part of the day when we go upstairs for naptime or bedtime! Mallory likes to run and hide from him while he is climbing...

2 comments:

The Perreca Family said...

Ahhhh- you are a BRAVE woman!! I'll be praying for you and your crew!!

Kelley said...

Oh Sarah... that is all I can say... they are too precious for any words...