Friday, September 11, 2009

A Big Day!


Mallory got to meet her PreK teacher today, see her classroom, and meet her classmates!!! MiMi came to watch Carter so that after the kids got on the bus we could scoot on over...just the 2 of us!! (It was a little earlier than school will be...so I couldn't get before pics...) But here she is doing a puzzle in her classroom! She was so shy, but learned several things even in the hr we were there today! She learned how to feed the monkey bananas from watching a classmate (see it? the next toy over?) And then we went outside and a little boy took her for a ride on the back of a tricycle...(They have these cool ones where you can take someone else for a ride!) I loved watching her learn and experience new things!

When we pulled out of the parking lot to leave she said, "My teacher. I miss her." I thought that was hilarious bc we just left! Her teachers are super nice...I know she is going to love it! :)

Aunt LuLu called when we got in our driveway so Mallory got to tell her all about it...and talk about the fun shoes Aunt Suzy got her for school...

Then I really wanted a pic...but somebody was a little too excited!

MiMi took us out to CiCi's to celebrate! Thanks for being here for such an important day MiMi!

And after lunch I tried again...

I'm gonna miss this little girl 2 days a week... :***(

Then I got to do a puzzle with my favorite little girl...(and cow even helped!)

I can't believe we are halfway to K...I am so excited for her learn and grow with others at school...it's just hard to let go! Tuesday she will go all by herself!!! Get ready for THE MOMMY WATERWORKS!!!

Here she is reading a story to me before naptime...What an exciting day!

1 comment:

Kelley said...

I was waiting for this post.... She is beautiful! And look at those eyes...they just shine happiness. What good parents can do for a little girl.....