Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Conversations and our Avocado



So this is one of the many conversations around here with the Mal Pal....she cracks us up with her inflections and her desire to chat...Heaven only knows what she is saying though! But we love her enthusiasm! :)

Grandma and Grandpa left this morning for RI...we had a lot of fun with them and Mallory even learned how to catch! She also knows how to sign "please" and "all done" now...

Then this afternoon we had a doctors appointment to check on our little "avocado." (That's the size of our baby this week). Our baby was doing wonderfully and had a heartbeat of 160! Can't believe this time next month we will know if it is a boy or a girl! Exciting!!! :)

5 comments:

Cara said...

I swear that I heard her say "Julie Andrews"!

Anonymous said...

So cute! Addie understood her- she came running from the other side of the house when I started playing the video! Shen then stared intently at Malorie as she spoke. How cute!

I can't wait to hear if your Sweet Little One is a boy or a girl- they are both amazing!! Do you have any hunches?

Carrie said...

I heard "Veggie Tales," "volleyball," "puppy," and "Juliet"... totally makes sense to me!!

Yay for Ava(cado) Morin! :)

Sarah said...

So fun to read what you all heard! It was hilarious to replay it and listen for the words...hahaha! :)

And we have no hunches about gender...I haven't had any dreams this time...so we will have to wait and see! We will be overjoyed either way! :)

Carla said...

Hi Sarah,

I played Mallory's video for Bryce... I think he is in love! He kept nodding his head "yes" for me to replay it!

Congratulations on your avocado! We look forward to hearing more about him or her!

Love,
Carla, Jeremy and Bryce

PS - We heard "cookie" several times in the video!