Sunday, April 6, 2008

Sir Thomas the B-Day Boy!

Picture of the party courtesy of Mike...
Mallory, Mommy and "Super Fan!" It was so good to hang out! :)
The twins and Mallory do the "hot dog bun" tongue trick!

We have had a great day today! We ALL took a nice long nap after church as the rain fell on the roof...then we went out to Matt and Sandy's to celebrate Thomas' B-Day with family. It was a lot of fun! :)

As I started out on my 24 road trip yesterday (which would have been 14+ hrs during that time driving) I started to think maybe it wasn't the best idea for "Little Miss Preggo" to be on the road 10+ hrs on Sunday (not counting all the stops I would need to make). It was hard to make that decision because I wanted to be at the wedding so badly, but I knew it would be better if I was able to get the rest I needed and wasn't driving alone for that long distance. It really was a humbling experience and one where I think God was trying to teach me "when to say when."

Since I was home this morning I was able to see Mallory crack up over bibs at breakfast!
Mal likes it so much better "Bib-less!"


No comments: