Thursday, April 17, 2008

Bright Sunshiny Day!

Today was wonderful! No Nannying for me and 80 degrees!!! MiMi and PaPa had Mallory over to spend the night last night so Mike and I could go on a date! It was so nice to go out on the town early and really chat with Mike...I get so tired in the evenings by the time Mallory's bedtime routine is over (even though she goes to bed around 7-730!) that it was nice to head out at 5pm for our date. We had an yummy dinner, got to walk around, and then went for ice cream! Then today I got to wake up late before heading over to hang out with MiMi and Mal in my old neighborhood...and the weather was gorgeous! And tomorrow we are promised more of the same!
With the weather getting warmer Mallory now associates the word "hot" with blowing...we blow on her food when it is hot and say "hot" and she likes to do the same....well the last few times we have gotten in the car I've said, "hot" and she starts blowing into the air...I love how their little minds work! :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So cute! Addie does the exact same thing when I tell her it's hot outside, she goes to the door and blows; if I tell her her car seat is hot, she blows on it, etc. So adorable at this age!

I'm glad that you and Mike had a nice date- they are so important yet so difficult to come by! Glad you are able to enjoy your time together- it's about to get even more chaotic!!