Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Roots and Fruits


We are just hanging out on this windy rainy Wednesday...playing with tatos and Momma is thinking about fruit. I want so badly for our family to show these fruits, but sometimes I'm trying to "force the fruits" instead of praying for God to help us be "rooted and established in love"...It has been a rough week and half around here with little Miss detoxing from all the "specialness" that goes along with sickness...So I'm just praying for all of us that God would grow these fruits in us and help us love each other well....as He works on our "roots"...so we can bear "fruits"... :)

1 comment:

Ginny said...

Can I just say that I love that Mallory is wearing a princess dress and backpack while playing Mr. Potato Head??! What more could you ask for in your "roots"??? =) This kid is growing creativity, imagination and confidence!!