Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Full of THANKS!


There is so much to be thankful for!!! Mallory had a feast at school yesterday and had fun playing around the house afterwards in her Thanksgiving outfit!

I'm thankful for after nap snack time with these guys...

And for the kids who come and love on my kids each day and help me be able to stay home with my little ones each day...

The list could go on and on! I'm so excited to eat yummy food with family tomorrow and just relax...and Meeks gets home @ 11 today to start the holiday off right! Yeeeehhhh yah!

M and I gutted our second pumpkin this morning and the seeds are roasting! My fav part! And M helped the whole time this time getting the seeds out! :) Have to get ready to decorate for Christmas so the 2nd pumpkin needed to make an exit today...

I love this time of year and I am so thankful for friends who point me to the truth each day! And I am so grateful for God's grace (I will not set it aside!) that is always there for me when I mess up!!! Happy Thanksgiving everyone!!!!

"I do not set aside the grace of God, for if righteousness could be gained through the law, Christ died for nothing!"
~Gal. 2:21

No comments: