Wednesday, November 18, 2009

3 Tomorrow!


4 years ago Nov. 18th was the most painful day of my life. We had suffered our first miscarriage. How awesome is God that a year and a day later God gave us Mallory 5 wks early! Our little Noelle who was due Christmas Day! Our little one who wants to wear her "night cap" when she goes to sleep at night or takes a nap! We are filled with JOY because she (and her brother) are a part of our lives! I can't believe 3 yrs ago tonight we would go to bed unaware that she would make her debut the next day!


"The LORD has done great things for us,
and we are filled with joy."
~Psalm 126:3


4 comments:

Ali said...

Happy Birthday Mallory! Thank you Lord for her precious life and the gift she is to all of us.

The Barnes Family said...

Happy Birthday to your beautiful little girl! Someone told me once "the days can be long, but the years go by so fast" - SO TRUE! Enjoy every moment!! Hope Mallory has a super fun birthday :-)

Carla said...

Oh my! Happy Birthday, Mallory! I can't believe it... 3!!! Time flies...

The Perreca Family said...

Happy Birthday!! I love how God gives us balm for our sorrows- Addie arrived 2 yrs and 2 days after my D&C!