Monday, November 23, 2009

Houston.....We have a Walker!


It's official! We have a walker! (Here is M when she was official!)

It is so fun to see him tottering around the house...his chest all puffed out and his legs all stiff...I love it! He is here there and everywhere and usually finds Momma and grabs onto my leg and wants up! He is a bit clingy these days...we are working on it! :) He is getting 3 molars all at once...so crazy to see his 4 teeth on the top and 4 on the bottom and then a space and the molars poking through...I don't remember if M's came in like that or not...it's cute though! Can't believe my little baby is going to turn 15 months on Friday!!! Crazy!

2 comments:

Ginny said...

Yeah Carter! Wahoo! So exciting!!!

The Perreca Family said...

Way to go Carter!! I love how proud he is- such a big boy!! He'll be climbing everything before you know it!