Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Loads of Lovely Leaves


We had some extra time yesterday after lunch as naptime was pushed to 2:30...we had our dormer windows repaired in the kids rooms by a guy at church! We are so grateful to have that done! So while he was working the kids and I went to work in the back yard on the leaves...M's help lasted longer this time!

Carter had fun in the piles and playing ball of course!

It was so nice to be outside...the kids love it and are usually so content to play...and I got a workout raking all those leaves!

We have lots of pine needles which brings back such happy memories of my grandma Sug...I loved that we had the pine trees in our yard when we bought our house. Memories!

I think we ended up with 5-6 piles! Wowzers!

Isn't playing in leaves the best? :)

No comments: