Thursday, November 19, 2009

Birthday Morning....


Mallory woke up and was calling for me at 7:19 this morning...we usually go wake her up or hear from her sometime after 8...When I opened up her door she said, "Is it my Birthday yet??? Can I see my birthday in my devotional?" It was so fun to come in and sing to her and see such a big (((smile))))! She got to open her presents from us and is wearing one...you can go here to order one if you like... :)

She drew a picture of me and a whale...(Someone loves Pinocchio!)

And several of her B&A friends made her cards before school...

We even got to go in for snack time at her school today!

She got a crown and got to wear the special B-Day cape...

She enjoyed hearing her classmates sing to her and then it was off to the sink to wash hands before our special snack...

Rice Krispy Treats and apple slices! It was so fun to see her in her classroom with her teachers and her friends! What a special morning!

2 comments:

The Perreca Family said...

What fun!! I LOVE your hat and cape- super cool! We are taking in Tinkerbell cupcakes to Addie's school on Tuesday! How can Mal be 3 and Addie 4?!?

Ginny said...

What a beautiful birthday girl! Lovin' the cape and crown. Yeah for birthdays!!!!