Friday, November 6, 2009

Moments in Time...


I love the expression on M's face in the above pic!!! LOOOOOVVVE IT!!!

I think sometimes that I have a "problem"...I've always got the camera and I'm snapping away...I'm a bit obsessed....

But it's times like these when I upload pics from MiMi's camera that I'm so glad to have all the pics we do...I just want to FREEZE time!!!

Look at the boy in the Johnny Jump Up!

And swimming with Aunt Suzy's Rub-a-Dub-Dolly...

Kisses!!!!!!!!!

A grandma playdate...

The girls loved the pink door...

A B-Day Boy...

Looking at some fish with my girl in the gardens...

Oh the days of the excersaucer!

After Preschool Orientation...

Oh how I love these precious moments...I am so grateful for these "moments in time!!!"

1 comment:

Michelle said...

There is no such thing as too many pictures!! So good to have them to capture these moments!