Wednesday, June 3, 2009

The Adventures of Meow Meow and Quow Quow


I've returned to "Nannyhood" this week and I am watching one of my After School kids little brothers during the day. He and Mallory have been having a blast! I get to sit back and watch their adventures unfold...so fun! They chase Maggie and Stella all over calling them Meow Meow and Quow Quow...it's neat to see her follow his lead with their storylines...He is 4 and is as good as gold. It has been hard to miss out on all my playgroups this week, but I'm def. grateful to have so much freedom this year during the day...it has been awesome! We have spent many an hour in Park Morin these last 3 days...but tomorrow and Friday are going to be raaaaaaaaaaaa-iny! Had to take advantage of the awesome weather while we could! :)

No comments: