Monday, June 15, 2009

Rainy Day of Play


We woke up to a downpour this morning (totally unexpected!) and it was my first time keeping a couple of kids from church again this summer (one day a wk). We had to scratch our "Swim Team" morning and did lots of fun stuff inside....very cozy! I brought down the rug from Mallory's room so we would have something to lay on in the Fam Room...(doesn't match, but will do til we find one for in there...)

I can't believe I got paid today! These kids doted on M all day long! So sweet! I even ventured to Chickfila for lunch (what a "Mad House"...but we had coupons for everyone...everyone ate for free, but me!) Got to see several friends there....And people kept looking at me and smiling and saying, "Wow! You've got your hands full!" Mothers of 4+ are amazing...it's a lot to keep up with! When they prayed for our meal they prayed for Mallory to have fun in the playroom there...she had never been and had a blast! I thought that was such a cute thing to pray for! Then after naptime we finally headed to the pool for a swim!
And here is an aerial view of our new room (it's almost done)....hope I can sleep tonight...def. too hyper to sleep last night! So much change! It's like the "Butterfly Effect:" change one thing change everything... :)

1 comment:

Ali said...

the floor looks awesome. yes, a huge change. enjoy! nice work, mike.