Thursday, June 4, 2009

"Cheerio Then?!?!?"


We think we might have settled on a color..."Tea Cookie!" (fun name!) Went to get a little batch tonight to try it out before our "Paint Party" this weekend...(the pic in the mag above sold us on it...hopefully it will look as nice) We def have a lot of work to do this weekend! I got hyper and wish I could do more tonight.... :)

And here is our little "Floor Man"...he is constantly sitting on his side like this these days and gets up and rocks like he is gonna be crawling soon...what in the world?!!?!

3 comments:

Carol said...

I like the wall color ;) So are you just painting the living room? Are you putting in the laminte flooring just in that room or throughout the dining room too? It will be so fun to have a new look in your home! :) Hope the painting party goes great!

lala said...

I like the color!! Are you doing this throughout the entire downstairs living areas? I also love the Moose in his Mickey Mouse PJ's!!

The Perreca Family said...

Love the color choice!! Here's a piece of un-asked-for-advice- don't tape. Invest in a good paintbrush- and it can "cut in" as neatly as tape and you can eliminate the cost of tape AND the hassle of putting it up! I've used my $20 paintbrush on 2 houses and it's still going strong!!