Monday, June 8, 2009

Slow and Steady...


After much debate (thanks for putting up with me Fam and Friends!) we traded in our "Tea Cookie" for a "Baked Scone" color...after much analyzing and far too many trips back and forth to Home Depot. (and samples to boot!)

Many thanks to PaPa (aka SpiderMan) for scaling the walls and painting our super high ceiling and walls!!! And to MiMi for watching the kids all weekend so we could get lots of work done without little Bug-a-Boos around...And Susan for the final paint choice color! (Do you see Waldo (I mean Mike) in the above pic??)

The trim, windows, and door are our Nemesises right now...coat after coat...(Thanks MiMi for coming and painting today while I was at Playgroup!!! :) We think with one more coat it will be good to go! We had to put the sofas and TV back out today so I could keep kids...We can't wait for it to be totally done!! I will def. post a pic of the finished room sometime later this week! Yay! :)

6 comments:

Laura P said...

Sarah,
It looks GREAT- so fresh and neat!
Laura

The Barnes Family said...

Great choice!! Can't wait to see the finished room!

Ginny said...

awesome!!! It looks good so far!!! Can't wait to see the final product- way to go!

The Perreca Family said...

Looks great- and now I'm hungry, too!!

Peter and Ellen Burke said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ali said...

lovely!

the delated post was me too. i was signed in with my dad's name. sorry! didn't want you to freak out.