Monday, June 8, 2009

Sweet And Scary


I had a great time with friends this morning at Playgroup, then scurried home, fed the kids, and put them down for naps before the ladies from Bible Study got here....When I went to go wake up Carter to go get the kids off the bus this is what I found.... How cute! (but also a bit scary!) I usually check all the "cat sleeping spots" before I put the kids down for naps, but in my haste I forgot to check the closet today.... and Mags is such a love bug....she can't resist a snuggle! :)

2 comments:

Michelle said...

I've been concerned that Penny might do the same thing to Finley in his crib....but she pretty much steers clear of him for now, which I'm kind of glad for. I love that Carter just kept sleeping while she snuggled up!

Emily Barrett Ahrens said...

that is so precious that the kitty found carter!! :) and the kids look ADORABLE- as always;) hope you are doing well SGM and Mike!