Monday, June 22, 2009

3 on 2!


Mike went on a whirlwind trip to RI this weekend and the kids and I headed to MiMi and PaPa's for a Retreat of sorts. It was a wonderful weekend and I felt so "at home" and had lots of extra help! It was better than a "Man to Man Defense"...it was 3 on 2! We made lots of memories! Mallory caught her first lightning bugs and put them in a cage for her bedroom on Fri. night...so neat to see her catching (well us doing most of the catching), but doing the same things I did as a child in that very yard and then sleeping in my old room! And it was fun for me to sleep in the same room as Carter...love to hear him and watch him wake up! :)

1 comment:

The Perreca Family said...

What fun! I love it that my kids can make memories in the house that Al grew-up in, too!