Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Full Day of Fun!


What a full day! Mal and I got to go on a fun playdate with friends today and when we got home the cousins and Uncle Matt were here with Daddy and Carter! What a nice surprise! We had a yummy lunch date and playtime before they headed home...

Then the kids had a pre-dinner swim on our porch and Aunt Suzy came by after work...Mike grilled our dinner as the kids enjoyed the water...

Aunt Susan had the cool idea to put the slide into the pool...Mallory had a blast! Susan even stayed after dinner when I left for my 2nd MNO this week (feeling so spoiled!) and helped Mike with bedtime...Gotta love the summer...although we are having more Time Outs and "discussions" as of late...but I love having more time to be together as a family and enjoy each other's company! :)

1 comment:

The Perreca Family said...

Such fun times the summer brings! I LOVE M's face on the slide- it just says it all!!